Another free instrument for Kontakt Player: Foundations Piano

Skip to the bottom

• @headfirstonly  Mar 2022

In case you've not seen it, Heavyocity have released a beautiful soft piano that has an arpeggiator and effects built in that they've called Foundations Piano. It works in NI's free Kontakt Player and I've been having loads of fun with it this evening. Oh, and it's totally free. https://heavyocity.com/product/foundations-piano/

• @toms  Mar 2022

Cool

• @mahtowin  Mar 2022

@headfirstonly I use Garageband. Is it possible to work with NI contact player in Garageband?

• @siebass  Mar 2022

Man, that's some cool cinematic sounds you get out of the basic foundations preset. Very nice sounding VST.

@mahtowin Yes, you can.
    First, install Native Access and download Komplete Start (this will give you the Kontakt player as well as a bunch of other free cool stuff). Then snag the Heavyocity Piano. They'll email you a serial number. Add the serial number to Native Access so that Kontakt Player can see it. Then, set up Garageband to use the plugins. Here's how:
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210292525-How-to-Insert-Native-Instruments-Plug-ins-in-GarageBand

• @mahtowin  Mar 2022

@headfirstonly thank you so much for this info <3

• @vomvorton  Mar 2022

Thanks for this! The arpeggiator presets are fun.

• @jamkar Mar 2022

That’s some sweetly soft tones. A steal of a price!

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

For some reason I cant' persuade it to download. Click the "get now" button and nothing happens. Firefox & IE. Perhaps it hates Win7. Well, so do I, but...

@timfatchen It's not a straight download. Did you click on the cart icon and go through the checkout procedure? They send you an email with the serial number and the download link.

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

@headfirstonly Sigh. Age and too much WordleRage must be getting to me.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...