Two weeks later - who's still listening/commenting?

Skip to the bottom

• @chipwithrow  Mar 2022

Well, first of all it's cool to see so many of you posting in the original "who's still here" thread. So I thought I'd start another one now that it's two weeks since the end of February.
    I'm inclined to stick around through the end of month (I recall one year I stayed through the first week of April). Steadily listening to 5-10 songs a day now - folks who post here and in the other thread, those who post in forums, and of course reciprocating.
    Who's with me?

• @nadine Mar 2022

Checking the forums, replying to comments and requests. Not listening that much, too busy with preparing stuff.

• @gm7  Mar 2022

At at slower pace but still dropping in now and then

• @juoppis  Mar 2022

Yeah, still listening!

• @musicsongwriter Mar 2022

Here :)

• @vomvorton  Mar 2022

Still checking in and doing the odd bit of commenting here and there. Found a really good recently-unlocked zong yesterday! Still treats out there to be found :)

• @carleybaer  Mar 2022

I'm still here! I owe some #tit4tat comments now that finals are winding down. Assuming the site shuts down in April again, I'll be here til the end. One reason I like the new shutdown timetable is that it puts a definite endpoint on listening and commenting time, and if FAWM has taught me anything, it's that I really love a deadline :D

• @andygetch  Mar 2022

Still here!

• @chinacat  Mar 2022

Trying to give a couple of listens a day, except when I can't :)

• @johnstaples  Mar 2022

I'm not currently proactive but I am reactive! I'll return any listen/comment I get in March.

• @fuzzy  Mar 2022

Still here on the forums, but not really commenting.

• @guatecoop  Mar 2022

I’m slowing down some too…however I’m streaky and comment in spurts still. It is a little sad when this place empties out.

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 2022

Life is messing with my time, but I am still visiting and commenting!

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 2022

AHHH, I can't stand finding new, amazing FAWMers in March and not knowing if they are around or if they will do 50/90 I think our profiles should have a "are you doing 50/90..yes or no" check box....sigh...there is so much magic to find on here....so sad so many people get lost in the real world..........

• @wrenarcher  Mar 2022

I'm slowing down quite a bit on listening but still trying to find unfound gems here and there when I can. So I'm still here at least a couple of times a day now.

• @beacon Mar 2022

Still here!

• @nadine Mar 2022

@tamsnumber4 oh yes this checkbox would help! I'm receiving plenty mails asking this xD maybe I should update my vita.

• @williamjames Mar 2022

Still on here listening a bit everyday.

• @hmorg  Mar 2022

Still here, trying to find the time to listen and comment.

• @majormajormajormajor  Mar 2022

Yep, every couple days. I feel it though- the pull has lessened as it always slowly does. 50/90 seems a lifetime away though, so I'm gonna hang on a bit longer

• @zecoop  Mar 2022

I am in and out but still listening and commenting. :)

• @nancycunning  Mar 2022

I’m still around.

• @mahtowin  Mar 2022

Still listening and commenting sometimes …

• @audrey  Mar 2022

Me. :)

• @miga  Mar 2022

I'm still here too, off and on. Glad the site is still up.

• @siebass  Mar 2022

Still here till the end, like usual. I find it's fun in the ebb tide.

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

Stillll here!

• @danvaillancourt  Mar 2022

Yes! Still checking in and listening/commenting when I can!

• @liz561  Mar 2022

I am participating in March Album Listening Month! Listening and commenting on all the goodies left undiscovered and working my way through skirmishes and challenges. It's wonderful.

• @metalfoot  Mar 2022

I'm still here, just having lots of 'real life' complications!

• @mikeskliar  Mar 2022

Still here as well, commenting slowly but surely.

• @splittybooms  Mar 2022

here and there...randomly instead of focusing on reciprocals and the people still in this thread

• @bradbrubaker  Mar 2022

Boom.

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

A bit. "Real Life"...

• @gm7  Mar 2022

Listened to a few songs yesterday..slower these days

• @chipwithrow  Mar 2022

Since I'm the one who started this thread, I figure I should check in as still here. Still listening, commenting. And watching lots of college basketball.

@kcflowers is still around and doing a lot of listening. She hasn’t made her way to the forums yet, but is already making plans for what she wants to do in next year’s FAWM. I’m around too.

• @gm7  Mar 2022

yepper

• @kahlo2013  Mar 2022

Still finding people I have never heard before!

• @aflinner  Mar 2022

I’m still here, but I really need to get back to listening and commenting, as I’ve fallen woefully behind this year. I feel kinda bad, because I’ve gotten such a great response for my own work this year, and I still intend on doing more of it soon. After FAWM I felt the need for a break and just haven’t jumped back in yet, so I hope there is still a fair amount of time left before the site resets.

• @elainedimasi  Mar 2022

Doing a few more right now! Ten days left :-)

• @karlsburg25  Mar 2022

Yeah still on it. Had a few days away from imac but am back now and will be here at least until the end of March

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

My comment count is going up slowly, so I guess I must be still here...

• @hmorg  Mar 2022

I'm still around but doing a shamefully low amount of listening and commenting. So much to do, so little time.

• @mahtowin  Mar 2022

I think I will be here till the end. Listening, commenting … reading and writing in the forum sometimes … and still receiving kind comments on my tracks!

• @gm7  Mar 2022

I try to listen to a few songs at least once a day

• @liz561  Mar 2022

I am still in listening mode! Almost made my way through all of the skirmish songs in the skirmishes I participated in. Next up, Challenge songs!!!

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 2022

I have discovered some amazing stuff...I have good friends I still haven't gotten around to......I am trying my best....

• @wylddandelyon Mar 2022

Still here, still listening a bit. Working on making tunes for the few that don't have them already (got two new demos up this week).

https://fawm.org/songs/137119/ and

https://fawm.org/songs/132511/

• @outinpublicdrummer  Mar 2022

Fell off for a bit, caught up in mental health and creative projects. Back in now and catching up a bit more :)

• @chipwithrow  Mar 2022

@tamsnumber4 - I know what you mean about good friends! Just yesterday I came across one of my long-time favorites - in fact, the person who introduced me to FAWM way back in 2008!
    I think I'll start one more updated "who's still here" thread today. But first I'm going to listen to some of you who posted lately here.

• @guitarpatz83 Mar 2022

I’m going to be doing a listening and commenting session tonight if anyone is keen for more comments just let me know!

I’ve also got some tit4tat to catch up on. Where has the month gone??

• @ballyhoot  Mar 2022

I’m still around. I don’t listen or comment as much as I would like but still trying to work through the tit4tat list.

• @gm7  Mar 2022

*hand up*

• @ambroise Mar 2022

Still here and listening ! I had a list of songs I wanted you hear. I think I did half of it.
    But I keep discovering new tracks and new fawmers...

But I think I repaid visit for each #tit4tat. So I'm ready to ping and pong if anyone is interested. If you need sparring partners, @guitarpatz83 ...

• @jtsteam  Mar 2022

I'm only popping in about once a week now but every time discovering new things that I missed and new people for the watch list next time. I had the best intentions of revisiting songs and doing better recordings, but apparently I haven't got around to it just yet...

• @nadine Mar 2022

Still reading the forums... I do reciprocal listening when I get comments, but I don't have the guts to listen to more music.

• @leepat  Mar 2022

still around

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

Like @nadine, I'm past it for now. Though I'm still reading forums (and shooting spammers).

Hey, everybody - I just stumbled into @vaseyr 's music. She's still around and hasn't gotten many listens for her four songs. She has a beautiful voice and all 4 songs are great.

• @metalfoot  Mar 2022

Slowly working on still listening... aiming to hit at least 700 before I call it a day.

• @sarahk Mar 2022

I am! And thanks, @nancycunning for the recommendation to @vaseyr. I enjoyed her stuff!

• @highmountain Mar 2022

Howdy! Still here. For a number of reasons bad at reciprocating. Am grateful, though, for anyone listening to my stuff. If you feel compelled, but only then!, drop me a line! Glad you are here. Best wishes for you all and a happy 2022!

• @unpronounceable  Mar 2022

Here, sparingly so. Too much great music to discover.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 2022

Still listening when i can.

• @roddy  Mar 2022

Still here but slowing down.

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

I hiccup along...I ahve about 30 comments/listens to get to 700 so i will try this weekend, but then I'm dead, I suspect.

• @chipwithrow  Mar 2022

I'm going to keep on keeping on until I get to 300 comments, at least. So about 35 or so to go. And I have some reciprocating to do.
    I thought about starting a new version of this thread, but it still seems fairly active.

• @mikeskliar  Mar 2022

itys great folks are still here, and @chipwithrow - just heard another of your songs, and damn, that's a fine fine song! so much great music here I havent heard by so many folks!

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 2022

I just listened to three great songs from @mikeskliar @chipwithrow and @nancycunning and @carleybaer .......if you can slow down and lend the time, you will still be amazed!! Now time for one of me weekly @timfatchen relaxing music breaks...if you don't know what I mean, head on over for some ambient excellence!!

• @karlsburg25  Mar 2022

Am here enjoying the musical magic until the end of the month. Woohooo

• @gm7  Mar 2022

now and then

• @mandolinda  Mar 2022

I was surprised. I archived last week, then looked today and found new comments. I keep listening, now that it is snowing again here.

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

At this point I've stopped!

• @vaseyr Mar 2022

@nancycunning @sarahk thank you guys so much for shouting me out! It means so much to receive feedback from this wonderful community

• @audrey  Mar 2022

I'm still here, but just till the end of the month.

• @gm7  Mar 2022

yepper

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...