Podcast Songwriters and Original Songs

Skip to the bottom

• @coolparadiso  Mar 2022

Sit back relax and listen to some great original songs! Also Songwriters corner with Rob @guatecoop and featured artist @daveyboy103 https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10238790

Enjoy! Also if you have not already told me and want to , let me know if you want a song played , want to be a featured artist or be on songwriters corner!

• @daveyboy103  Mar 2022

Jelly and Kate are GREAT!! Dancing around the kitchen

• @nadine Mar 2022

Thanks! This is great episode :)

Thx @daveyboy103 and @nadine very big uptake in just one day! Good that everyone is enjoying it!

• @katestantonsings  Mar 2022

@daveyboy103 Yay!! Thanks for playing @CTS collab @coolparadiso! I had so much fun :)!

Thx @katestantonsings already had some really good feedback on your collab!

• @tamsnumber4  Mar 2022

I have a new cd coming out, I would like to have something played, I enjoyed doing the Christmas one.

Just send to me at [email protected] @tamsnumber4 with any relevant info!

This episode is going great guns thx everyone! please listen and enjoy if you have not already and remember to subscribe wherever you listen so you don't miss out now we are out of FAWM

• @davidtaro  Mar 2022

@coolparadiso just caught up, great episode as always!

Episode 12 out right now hot off the press!

Under the radar https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10323291

• @timfatchen  Mar 2022

Just a quick burst of applause for your running this programme, before I fall off the forums entirely.

• @audrey  Mar 2022

Just listened and really enjoyed it. Thanks @coolparadiso

A reminder , let me know if you want to be a featured artist or on songwriters corner or just have a song played. Thx for everyone's support

• @mandolinda  Mar 2022

I sure would be happy to have a song of mine played on your podcast. Right now, I am looking out my window , at snow falling, wishing for warmer weather, and still listening to FAWM songs. Reflecting on the past year, and wondering what I should/could learn in the next months before 50/90 to improve my songwriting.

• @hoppiern  Mar 2022

This is so cool - really enjoyed listening!! :-)

• @nancycunning  Mar 2022

I'd be happy to have a song of mine played. Thank you.

• @sbs2018  Mar 2022

Just caught up with this. Nice!

Thx @hoppiern @sbs2018 @sbs2018 please remember to subscribe where ever you listen as of course this sight will close soon!

• @coolparadiso  Apr 2022

Episode 13 now out. All new artists! https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10406766

• @nadine Apr 2022

My Sunday is saved! Is there any possibility to subscribe without using streaming services? Like an RSS feed or mailing list?

• @katestantonsings  Apr 2022

Really cool that you give new artists and indie music a platform @coolparadiso. It was a pleasure chatting music with you! Thank you so much!!

@nadine send me your email to [email protected] and i will add you to the email list - that goes for anyone else who would like a reminder

• @gm7  Apr 2022

great job @katestantonsings ....wonderful show!

• @gardeningangel1  Apr 2022

That was wonderful, thank you @coolparadiso and @katestantonsings and everyone else on this episode. Really enjoyed it :)

• @nadine Apr 2022

Yeah I also enjoyed this episode! So happy that you played two of my favourite songs this year.

New episode now out! Interview with Dragon Dreams and some very cool songs! https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10488336

• @mandolinda  Apr 2022

Once again, a very entertaining podcast. It is very nice for me, being a relative newbie to the community, to get to know a few more fabulous songwriters.

• @katestantonsings  Apr 2022

Informative interview with some great advice about plug-ins. Nice to hear the recorder getting some love from @dragondreams. Great interview. The bass recorder made The Mandalorian soundtrack so cool! Enjoyed the song selection too!

• @beacon Apr 2022

Such a great episode and so good to hear @dragondreams' comments and words of wisdom. Some great songs too! Once again @coolparadiso, you're doing such a great service to all of us.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...