Bandlab Noob

Skip to the bottom

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

I decided to try downloading bandlab don't know if that's a good idea, I didn't research it much. I wanted to record a full song. Downloaded it on my phone, probably a bad idea. But my heart is thumping with panic just starting to look at the whole thing, feeling very out of my depth & ridiculous.
    I'm also a multitrack/whole song noob. Never done anything like a whole production. Or taken it seriously.

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

Any tips?

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

I might wait a bit for my heart rate to return to normal first. My life is generally quite stressful!

• @bachelorb  Mar 2022

I tried it once on my iphone because I use cakewalk. I didn't have much luck with it.
    Sorry.... that's about all I have... I went to something else pretty quick

• @wrenarcher  Mar 2022

I found using it on my computer to be easier than on my phone but even then, the learning curve was steep for me.

I began to kind of “get it”?… for lack of a better term, after playing around with it some.

• @sheilerk  Mar 2022

There was a whole group that started a forum to do some songs on BandLab. If you look for their forum post you might post there. If some of them are still around they might be able to answer your questions.

• @gardeningangel1  Mar 2022

Thanks @sheilerk , I hadn't spotted this post until now.
    Yes, @br0th3rh00d this is the Bandlab aka FAWMlab thread: https://fawm.org/forums/topic/12108/
    Pretty quiet there now but if you'd like to give it another try I'd be happy to add you to the group and/or do my best to answer any questions (I'm by no means an expert, but have a fair grasp of the basics).

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...