Don't forget to archive!

Skip to the bottom

• @gm7  Mar 2022

Don't forget to archive. It might be nice to read all the comments etc. from this FAWM and refreshed our connection with fellow FAWMers and your collaborators.
    Hit the archive button(in the drop down under your avatar) and you will have it for a life time!

• @nadine Mar 2022

... and back up!!!!!!

• @berty38  Mar 2022

This is super helpful for fawmlings like me. Am I correct in understanding that the whole website is reset when the time comes, and we sign up with brand new accounts next year?

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

How do we archive?

• @br0th3rh00d Mar 2022

Ah - there's an archive button!

• @johnstaples  Mar 2022

@berty38 the website will reset sometime in April according to the site admin. They will erase all songs, song comments and forum posts. But they will retain your user account along with your bio and watchlist.

• @coolparadiso  Mar 2022

I always archive on about 7 March most activity is done by then.(yup there is a button) it takes no time! At least then i know i have it for sure, if things happen and i forget to come back at least i have most of it! Then i come back if i remember and do an update before it closes. I started doing this a few years ago after many people told me they had forgotten to do it! One of the things i like to occasionally look back on are my liner notes to see what i was thinking when i created a song!

• @gm7  Mar 2022

Bump

• @nadine Mar 2022

Is there any way how to print / export only my soundboard? Older comments are not displayed :( The archive button is just everything on 100 pages.

• @andygetch  Mar 2022

Good reminder!

• @dukongp100 Mar 2022

Thanks for the reminder. Archive songs, comments, posts, whatever you might wanna revisit later!

Also organise them if you’re the scattered wannabe organised sort ;)

• @sarahk Mar 2022

What a helpful post. I don't think I ever knew this, and I started FAWMing 12 years ago.

• @gm7  Mar 2022

bump

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...