Will the forum be open for downloading songs for awhile?

Skip to the bottom

• @greengrassgirl  Mar 2022

There are so many songs here I haven't had time to explore. How much longer will we be able to access the posts and download songs?

• @fuzzy  Mar 2022

Till the end of April, as far as I know.

• @zecoop  Mar 2022

@greengrassgirl - however, downloading songs depends to some extent on how long the writers leave them online. Some people take them down right after FAWM, although generally most are left up for a bit.

• @sheilerk  Mar 2022

I thought I saw a post from @burrsettles that said mid April, The 14th sticks in my head. But what really stuck was that the date was non-negotiable, so check for certain before relying on it being open to the end of April.

• @emkaydeebee  Mar 2022

And don’t forget to archive your fawm experience! You can keep the text of all the comments you’ve received.

• @burrsettles  Mar 2022

i actually haven't quite decided how long the site will be up yet, but certainly through mid-april. we'll make a announcement soon, but traffic asymptotes in early april regardless, so...

• @mikeskliar  Mar 2022

good to hear we have at least a month...and probably a bit longer :)

• @greengrassgirl  Mar 2022

Thanks, all. @emkaydeebee: How do you "keep the text of all the comments you've received"? I'd like to do that. I run out of time to read and comment on everything.

• @vomvorton  Mar 2022

@greengrassgirl there should be an "archive" link that you can access by clicking on the menu in the top right, it condenses all of your lyrics, liner notes and comments onto one page so you can save it for your records.

Or click here: https://fawm.org/myfawm/archive/

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...