Heardle

Skip to the bottom

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

Like Wordle for music. Or "name that tune".

https://heardle.app

• @helenseviltwin  Mar 2022

@nancyrost - I got today's after about five but the first drum fill made me think of a collaboration we did with @hoopshank and @wille. Do you know which one?

• @zecoop  Mar 2022

One second for today’s. I’ll have to try this a few times!

• @tcelliott  Mar 2022

Found it yesterday and got it in first guess. It's saying 1 second but that can't possibly be correct as it took almost 2 seconds to start typing.

I thought it was an easy one, though.

• @zecoop  Mar 2022

@tcelliott - I think it is referring to the amount of song that was played for you. One second of the intro. (I thought the same thing for a second, haha)

• @dzdandcunfsd  Mar 2022

Today seemed a relatively easy one... it took me two guesses as I guessed the wrong song first. I'm terrible with song titles, but can usually peg the artist. I also didn't see that nifty search feature until I had already guessed wrong once as it was the only title of a song I knew from that band :D

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

@helenseviltwin could it have been Bar Scale?
    ETA: Yes, it's Bar Scale!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-jurSB19fU

• @helenseviltwin  Mar 2022

@nancyrost - similar opening, right?

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

Totally, @helenseviltwin !

• @mikeskliar  Mar 2022

ha, the bar scale! what an epic video, too! :)

• @fearlessflight2014  Mar 2022

I like the idea but I’m massively disadvantaged by the fact that I almost studiously avoid mainstream music. They are not likely to be playing snippets of Gabriel Kahane, or the Punch Brothers or Anais Mitchell for example…

• @metalfoot  Mar 2022

Yeah, the music choices the last 2 days have been stuff I know nothing of.

• @dzdandcunfsd  Mar 2022

@metalfoot yeah I spoke too soon about it seeming somewhat "easy" I got yesterdays on the last try... couldn't even make a guess today.

• @majormajormajormajor  Mar 2022

Yeah, me too, never been much of a radio listener, but I'll give it a few days

• @nadine Mar 2022

I used be good in these games but I have no idea about todays mainstream music.

• @jamkar Mar 2022

It’s hard!

• @tuneslayer  Mar 2022

No clue on today's (I won't post the title but will say it's by an artist I really know nothing about)

I do much better with an Alexa app called Song Quiz where you can choose a decade to identify songs from. I do really well at 60s and 70s.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...