Seeking Female vocalist for duet

Skip to the bottom

• @gregwere Feb 2022

Hi there, I have written but not put up yet a fun song called 'Running me 'round' which is designed as a duet. Male and Female potential partners each lightly accusing each other of them stuffing each other around throughout the courting process in setting up first/second dates etc. Not based on fact just frivolity! However I'm looking for a female vocalist to sing the female parts. I will put the song up on weekend with me doing both parts but would love to work up a collab with someone interested in the female parts - I work on Garageband. The dialogue jumps unevenly within the melody for greater interest and hopefully added humour. Cheers Greg

• @emkaydeebee  Feb 2022

I’ve posted on your soundboard, I'd be up for this if you'd like!

• @mariekevinkmusic  Feb 2022

Hello....

• @kerriwinter  Feb 2022

Hi @gregwere looks like you might be good with this but hey if you need more voices I would also be interested!

• @emkaydeebee  Feb 2022

In future, if you send it to more than one person please tell the original responder that their time and effort is no longer required. Given that you had emailed me the song, I had every reason to believe I was doing this, and I responded to your soundboard message on here explaining that it would be Monday morning when I could do it. If I had not spotted the finished song posted in my morning-fawm-catchup I would have spent a few hours this morning, my last available fawming-time doing this for you.

• @mariekevinkmusic  Feb 2022

This.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...