Take Songwriting Online with *me* at The Muse Writers Center!

Skip to the bottom

• @skyezor  Feb 2022

Hey FAWMily- Looking for a bi-weekly Inclusive community of songwriters to share and learn from/ do a little bit of gentle critique with? My Songwriting 1 class (which is open to all songwriters including all of you advanced FAWM folks) begins on Thursday February 24 and meets every other week from 7-9:30EST for 6 total sessions. Through the semester, we write to collective prompts, share our work, listen to inspiring songs across a diverse scope of genre and style, and discuss the many joys and challenges of penning the right lyric. We’ll try several different strategies to start your songs and hopefully, you’ll gain some new friends as well as some new favorite songs and artists! ***Tuition assistance is available for anyone, no questions asked! It would be lovely to have some of you in class this semester.

Register HERE: https://the-muse.org/event/songwriting-1/2022-02-24/

NOTE : this is not a Music Theory class and is open to people who have no musical background as well. The focus is primarily on the lyrics.

Please dm me on Instagram, Twitter or FB if you have any questions whatsoever! ️

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...