Connecticut Roll Call!

Skip to the bottom

• @odilongreen  Jan 2022

Here's hoping the Constitution State has a disproportionately large showing this FAWM. We're small geographically and population-wise, but mighty musically!

• @rickatfulcrum Jan 2022

Well some would consider me disproportionately large. Really it's just this gut. Runs in the family they say.

Have a good and productive FAWM one and all in the 203, 860, 475, and 959!

• @franniezest  Jan 2022

Hello! fellow CT FAWMER checking in :)

• @odilongreen  Jan 2022

Hi @rickatfulcrum and @franniezest! Let's make all the other US States jealous with the quality of quantity of our output! :)

Surely there are other Nutmeggers here?!?

• @zecoop  Jan 2022

I’ll give my annual honorary wave, as a former 13 year resident of Montville! We loved living in Connecticut. Anyone here ever listen to Pocket Vinyl? Look them up if you haven’t. They live in Preston and play in New London /Norwich, um, you know… when playing live is a thing.

• @odilongreen  Jan 2022

@zecoop, I do indeed know Pocket Vinyl, and am a big fan of “Drive. Play. Sleep.”, their excellent documentary about the not-famous indie music lifestyle experience. Highly recommended, if you haven’t seen it!

• @zecoop  Jan 2022

That’s awesome @odilongreen - that’s how I first found them actually, whenever it showed up on Amazon (2017 maybe). I got to know them a bit, played a show with them here in Kalamazoo and got to hang out a bit when they stayed at our house. That documentary is such a great peek into indie band life and it really resonated with me. Highly recommended from me as well.

• @netnoise Jan 2022

It's my first honorary wave - having moved to Nashville almost a year ago (actually during FAWM 2021). I loved East Haddam but it was time for a change. I certainly don't miss shoveling 2.5 feet of snow.

• @lstlvs Feb 2022

Hey Guys!
    I'm new to this site and am excited about this whole thing. Hopefully I can do some collabs with people this year!

• @gflatminor  Feb 2022

Hey there nutmeggers! I'm back for more. Welcome fawmling @lstlvs !

• @franniezest  Feb 2022

Hello @lstlvs and @gflatminor
    How’s everyone’s first days going? I’m doing better than usual (as my kids get older each year is easier to find time to write!)

• @franniezest  Feb 2022

@lstlvs im also going to attempt to try a collab this year. I’m at a … hobbyist skill level though so I put out a classified in the classified forum yesterday warning people to listen to my fawm demos before committing to working w me because I’m paranoid I’m not good enough to collab / will ruin other peoples songs !!! But at least I put out the offer so that’s a good first step I think!

• @lstlvs Feb 2022

@franniezest No prob!! We're all learning so for sure give us a heads up if you need any help

• @odilongreen  Mar 2022

Congrats to @rickatfulcrum, @franniezest, @lstlvs, @gflatminor, and any other CT residents who managed to get at least one song on the board. Hope to see all you Nutmeggers over at 50/90 (fiftyninety.fawmers.org) in a coupe of months!

• @lstlvs Mar 2022

@odilongreen thank you again! Kinda cool seeing some locals be part of this project. Definitely a different experience

• @franniezest  Mar 2022

I had a really fulfilling fawm this year! Enjoyed interacting with more fawmers this year and more local CT folks!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...