Philadelphia Metro area check-in station 2022

Skip to the bottom

• @winchperry  Jan 2022

Hi everyone, I'm in Norristown, PA just west of Philadelphia. Reply here if you are in the Southeast PA/Southern NJ region.
    I'm Christine Winchester (@winchperry) This is my third year participating in Fawm, though not consecutively. This year I'm so eager that I'm in here 10 days early to check out the pre-event messages for the first time. Also I have told a lot of people over the last year about FAWM. I'm really looking forward to this one. I have a new lens that I'm looking through as a songwriter this year, which is writing songs that are suitable for Sync Licensing (for TV, ads, games and movies). I also have learned to use a DAW (Studio One) and have acquired new recording gear at home in the last year. The Pandemic has been my time to double down on my songwriting and start to collaborate more. Happy FAWM-ing everyone!

• @chrismyth02 Jan 2022

Happy Fawming! I'm moving to Conshy in March - but til then I'm a Pittsburgh FAWMer. Hope to find some music-minded friends when I move out that way!

• @johnfahres Jan 2022

Howdy. S. Philly here. This is my (e gads!) 15th FAWM!

• @the3queens Jan 2022

Hello Christine! Lori from Delaware ( and PASA)here. My 14th FAWM! Can't believe it.

• @hoppiern  Jan 2022

Hi Christine!! It’s me, Nancy from PASA. Looking forward to hearing your songs!!

• @roblincoln  Jan 2022

Hi Everyone! Good to see my PASA friends!

• @csteckel  Jan 2022

Hey FAWMers (and PASA people)! Good to see some familiar names here. Lookin' forward to creating and hearing some great new tunes!

• @hmstreetteam  Jan 2022

I’m here in Downingtown at the center of Chester County, ready to write some songs.

• @mhoff Jan 2022

I’ma couple miles south of the KOP mall. I’ll check out your tunes. Maybe we can collaborate on something neighbor.

• @caitlin Jan 2022

Hiya! I’m in Ardmore, this is my second FAWM and I’ve recruited my fiancé @daveescoffery this year. Looking forward to hearing your tunes, everyone! Off to watchlist you all now.

• @daveescoffery Jan 2022

As @caitlin said, this is my first FAWM. We have been writing for 15 minutes every day for a couple months now to get into a real groove, but it’s going to be nice to have that extra kick of a real deadline to push me to finish songs and do some recording. I’m also looking forward to hearing tons of great songs from you all, too!

• @violeteyes Feb 2022

hey y'all! i've been living in philly for the past 5 years, currently in fishtown. i haven't written a song in a WHIIIIIILE but i'm here to have fun!

• @crumbleboy  Feb 2022

Yooo sup Philly people. I'm Crumble Boy, a psych-folk songwriter in West Philly. Just released an album with Philly record label Good How Are You at the end of last year. Excited to listen to more music from the area. Looking to collaborate in person, particularly with a percussionist. Check out my recordings, not only is this my first FAWM but these are my first forays into home recording with the studio I built in my basement. Home grown Philly music.

• @winchperry  Feb 2022

@violeteyes thanks for saying hi here. If you are interested in writing more, or just hearing some great local singersongwriters, check out www.pasamusic.org. I'm one of the co-chairs. We have a house concert series you might enjoy.

• @pianoquest  Feb 2022

Hi all! I'm in Malvern, Chester County. I've been FAWMing every year since 2011.

• @mightyq  Feb 2022

I'm another Philly area PASA member. Second FAWM for me. Looking forward to creating and hearing all your creations!

• @miga  Feb 2022

second FAWM for me, from Lancaster...I think that counts as Southeast PA? Hadn't heard of PASA, thanks for the intro! (....oops I see PASA is Philly centered, but still interesting.)

• @mjv Feb 2022

Hey Philly/PA folks! South Philly musician living in LOMO East, I play mainly acoustic folk singer songwriter, been at it for years, first time fawmer!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...