Songwriting Podcast

Skip to the bottom

• @coolparadiso  Jan 2022

Just a reminder, the podcast "Songwriters & Original songs is still going! I am halfway through season 2 . Here is the last Episode (a sort of John's favourites with many usual Fawm suspects).

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/episodes/9849638

Do have a listen!

Also I will be collecting songs from Fawm for ongoing shows please let me know if you are happy to let me have a song/songs to play or want to be a guest or featured artist or would like to do a segment. Happy listening, lots more episodes as well if you want to get in the swing for Fawm

• @ayehahmur  Jan 2022

Always enjoy these shows @coolparadiso . And always happy to have my songs included if you feel they have a place in your lineup.

• @ajna1960  Jan 2022

I'd happily chat to you on a podcast, about anything lol

[@ajna1960 ]. We will make that happen sometime especially as i am not scared anymore since you buried your GYAWS hatchet! :-)

• @nadine Jan 2022

I love your podcast!
    My FAWM writes are way too rough to be broadcasted but you can contact me for final versions (or pick some of the previous year). I have talk to my collabs first but I think most will be OK.
    Looking forward to your new episodes :)

• @ajna1960  Jan 2022

[@coolparadiso ] lol @ only buried for the duration of the Pandemic !!

• @beyondthelimes  Jan 2022

Thanks for the link! I can never get enough songwriting 'casts or vids.

• @billwhite51 Jan 2022

i always enjoy your podcasts. we should make another interview attempt

[@billwhite51 ] absolutely we should]

• @jonmeta  Jan 2022

For some reason I hadn’t heard it until last month, and then I binged it and enjoyed every minute and so did my wife. It got us through painting 4 bedrooms in our new house.

• @pearlmanhattan  Jan 2022

@coolparadiso sign me up if ya wanna ;)

Will be in touch [@pearlmanhattan

Thx [@nadine ] I will bear that in mind!

If anyone wants to be a guest or featured artist over the next 3 months just let me know! I have a few spots left in this series!

of course they do [@ayehammer]and have already me thinks!

• @aflinner  Jan 2022

Just subscribed.

• @ayehahmur  Jan 2022

They have, John! I just didn't want to be presumptious. :)

• @roddy  Jan 2022

Happy to be involved in any way with your great podcast.

• @nedgreenough  Jan 2022

I'd love to be involved! Feel free to use any of my FAWM tracks, I'd also be interested in doing a segment if you'd like to. Keep me in the loop!

Thx [@nedgreenough ] will be in touch soon. [@roddy] always good to have you on , its been a while. Time for an interview I think.

Looking for interviewees and featured artists for the podcast.

• @wylddandelyon Jan 2022

I meant to go listen to this after FAWM last year! Well, I suppose today is, indeed, after last year's FAWM, lol.

Thx to the volunteers today . Looking forward to the interviews.

• @mandolinda  Jan 2022

Your podcasts are entertaining and educational. It is really nice to put normal, everyday voices to the heavy metal, experiential and dreamy music that is produced.

• @kanttila  Jan 2022

I'd love to be on again!

• @janeg  Jan 2022

Songtalk.ca has a big library of podcasts about songwriting, and has featured many Toronto-area musicians. And it’s fun.

• @headfirstonly  Jan 2022

John, that was so much fun.
    Thank you so much for inviting me to take part!

• @ductapeguy  Jan 2022

@jonmeta Your segment was inspirational and a great kickoff for FAWM.

• @sheslin  Jan 2022

@coolparadiso John you do a wonderful job showcasing music in your podcast. I always look forward to listening and checking out new songwriters.

• @jonmeta  Jan 2022

Thank you @ductapeguy !!

[@kanttila ]. I will catch up with you to get you on ‘songwriters corner’ where i will ask you a few different questions. ( its about a 15 minute segment).

• @dudachris Jan 2022

I'd be stoked if you wanted to use any of my songs past or from this year. I'll listen to some of the podcasts and see if I'm a good candidate to be a guest as well :D

Currently I have this up and available:

https://christhebard.bandcamp.com/

We will play something for sure! [@dudachris ] Everyone gets a go!

• @vegansongs  Jan 2022

Love to come on board. I'm low tech...but willing to learn!
    So excited for Fawm 2022!
    See you around the skirmishes...

No issue with low tech @vegansongs and Ive been listening to your stuff for ages. I always clarify much of the songs played are lowfi or demos!

No issue with low tech @vegansongs and Ive been listening to your stuff for ages. I always clarify much of the songs played are lowfi or demos!

• @actualjulian  Feb 2022

Hey there! I'm working to put myself out into the world more. I've always had an aversion to it. But I know that my artwork is fantastic and I'd love a chance to share it more widely. I'm a multi-instrumentalist and a recording engineer. I'm a trained actor and writer. I spent 2021 living nomadically out of my station wagon Buzz the Wondercar. Now I've fulfilled my childhood dream of moving to New York City to be a singer/songwriter. It's terrifying and new and bright. I would love if we could connect. I'd be happy to have you share any of my releases here or otherwise. You can check out my link tree in my FAWM Bio. Cheers to you and happy writing!

• @kenmattsson  Feb 2022

For those of you who don't think you have much to share that people would want to hear, I can tell you I felt the exact same way when John asked me to be on the podcast. I've heard some people say they liked it, so there will be people who will find benefit to you sharing your experience too!

• @pianoonthepatio Feb 2022

oh that's cool! count me in if you want. Does it have to be a specific genre?

• @coolparadiso  Feb 2022

Absolutely not @pianoonthepatio there are 3 interactions to the podcast, 1 just send a song! 2. A 15 minute chat on Songwriters corner. 3 featured artist where we tskk for around 25 minutes and play 3 self introduced songs. I always suggest to people, listen to 1 episode first to see if its your thing! Last episode was https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/episodes/9849638

But its all very laid back

@dudachris be prepared to be stoked, i will play a song of yours on the next podcast, in the next few days! I will send you link!

@coolparadiso link is not working for some reason D: But I'm interested!

@coolparadiso still not :/

Maybe that link is only for subscribers this should work. @pianoonthepatio

This should work

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/9971706

Episode 10 is now out listen enjoy and please share - guests are @headfirstonly and @guatecoop many songs including ones by @dudachris @wobbiewobbit @majormajormajormajor @timfatchen

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10064288

• @wobbiewobbit  Feb 2022

nice one thank you :)

• @headfirstonly  Feb 2022

Yay! Just listened to it. That was fun!

• @seppo Feb 2022

Don't mind if you want to play something from me :)

Ok @seppo you have a place on the next podcast any preference on a song!

• @seppo Feb 2022

Iik. Exiting :)
    My Lack of the skills is my first ever song I wrote lyrics and sang so that would be awesome to hear on podcast

Don't miss the interviews with @guatecoop and @headfirstonly on the latest podcast https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/9971706

• @tuneslayer  Feb 2022

Does your podcast have an RSS feed I can pull from?

• @tuneslayer  Feb 2022

Oh and if you would like to use any of my songs for your podcast, I'd be honored.

@tuneslayer Yes if you go to the home page, for this episode it is
    <div id="buzzsprout-player-10064288"></div><script src="https://www.buzzsprout.com/1149539/10064288-slaving-over-a-hot-song.js?container_id=buzzsprout-player-10064288&player=small" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

And if your songs are available i will surely play something!

• @resonut123 Feb 2022

@coolparadiso , you can use any of mine for your podcast. Thanks for asking!

• @tuneslayer  Feb 2022

Cool, I found what I was looking for on the page., Thanks.

For you, my songs are available. :) I'd also be willing to sit for an interview.

Thx @tuneslayer and @resonut123 i will be playing something from you soon.

• @wylddandelyon Feb 2022

I'd be happy to have you play something, or even join you. Chatting with people is fun. Some of the tracks are so very rough, I'd want to do one when I'm not skirmishing if you like the song. Just let me know.

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...