You'll Want To Write With These Prompt Cards!

Skip to the bottom

• @ianuarius Jan 2022

I made the cards. And I get like a half a cup of coffee and a pinch of salt with each sale. Not about to break my first million, but I might break a hundred bucks!

Anyway, it's a deck of 108 different prompts. Super neat. Super cool. They pretty much the best thing you could have assist you with songwriting.

People who have bought em seem to like em. And I love hearing the different ways they end up using them.

Go on. Order some. Get a pack for you friend, too!
    They're not that expensive when you think about it.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/bard-cards-first-set1

• @nerdy202 Jan 2022

hey, this is kinda cool.
    If shipping isn't too slow, I might get this.

• @rollasoc  Jan 2022

I didn't get these last year, due to a) shipping date was halfway through FAWM and b) the shipping cost / delivery time to the UK.

So here I am a year later, with no cards. So bite the bullet and ordered, even though a) the shipping date is 8 days into FAWM and b) the shipping costs are high / delivery time.

So I will have them for next years FAWM. Better late than never....

(What helped was I had a £10 credit in paypal which paid for the shipping)

• @scotttestmusic  Jan 2022

Bought a set of these last year - they're a blast, and good way to get something started when you're short on ideas. (PS - speaking as a middle school music teacher, you could put a smaller, simplified-theory version of these on Teachers Pay Teachers and make a BILLION DOLLARS. Think about it.)

• @pearlmanhattan  Jan 2022

I was one of the first Bard Card deck owners - and I got to watch IA make this deck. The story for Bard Cards was I was going on vacation for a week in 50/90 to a Renaissance faire - no computers, no electronics, and no access to the Muse tools of FAWM - so my friend made me this deck of cards - I made a video about the cards -
    https://youtu.be/tG9LPuQ2Gvs

• @rollasoc  Jan 2022

@pearlmanhattan I watched your video last year, it was one of the things that convinced me they would be useful.

• @robynmackenzie  Jan 2022

I absolutely love my bard cards!

• @johnstaples  Jan 2022

Yeah I enthusiastically endorse these awesome bard cards! I love my deck!

• @ianuarius Feb 2022

Thanks for all the endorsements, friends!

I don't think I can lower the price anymore, so you're only paying production overhead at this point. Keep ordering tho, they're fun!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...