East Midlands

Skip to the bottom

• @roadreg Jan 2022

Who else is in the void between Cambridge and Hull!?

Lincolnshire here... Somewhere near Sleaford...

• @vomvorton  Jan 2022

I'm in Matlock, Derbyshire. Not much going on here, but we have a nice view of the void.

• @jackdawfactories  Jan 2022

Hullo

• @jimdgreen  Jan 2022

Leicester here (but actually originally Belper which is just down the road @vomvorton)

• @vomvorton  Jan 2022

I'm off to the visit the lovely cinema in Belper on Sunday!

• @seemanski  Jan 2022

Had to check but Sheffield counts ... I think.

• @seemanski  Jan 2022

@vomvorton, what you going to see? I haven't ventured to the cinema ever since they said you have to wear facemasks whilst watching, sod that.

• @vomvorton  Jan 2022

@seemanski going to see The Electrical Life of Louis Wain. As a cat movie enthusiast, this is a must-see for me. Mask or no mask.

• @jimdgreen  Jan 2022

@vomvorton dispite being born in Belper, never actually been to the cinema . . . . will have to fix this one day.

• @judypie  Jan 2022

Ok I bought a house in Chesterfield last year and I must confess I’ve been wondering what box to tick ever since, but yes, I *think* that’s where I live! Lemme know what you think of electrical life @vomvorton. The trailer had me hooked with the full on cat fest but I didn’t rate the film at all

• @seemanski  Jan 2022

@vomvorton, that film looks fun, I hope you enjoy it.

• @dreamscuba  Jan 2022

I'm originally from Birmingham/Aldridge area, but grew up near Lichfield and have family living near Burton...I live on the other side of the planet these days in Singapore... But with Midlanders in spirit.

• @thefifthsister  Jan 2022

Leicester here!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...