Lone Star State FAWMers

Skip to the bottom

• @wrenarcher  Jan 2022

Here's a little roll call for the Texans!
    Anyone from the Panhandle? How about the Hill Country? Rio Grande Valley, Big Bend area, northern Metroplex, the Piney Woods, the Gulf Coast Plains...

Let's hear a "howdy" from y'all.

• @ballyhoot  Jan 2022

Shout out from Austin area! Hoping to do at least a little fawming this year.

• @wrenarcher  Jan 2022

Hi @ballyhoot
    I'm from the Houston area. Born and bred.
    And same here on my participation. Hoping I can find some time that is quiet and lends itself to recording.

• @kingwoodkowboy  Jan 2022

Kingwood Texas, 30 miles N of Houston. Now in Colorado almost 10 years. kingwoodkowboy.com

• @writeandwrong  Jan 2022

San Antonio newbie!

• @texascities Jan 2022

Howdy, we hail from the piney woods of ETX ~Tyler-ish

• @jasontalley Jan 2022

Hello from Canyon Lake!

• @paranoidamerican Feb 2022

hello, I am from the wonderful sun belt city of Dallas Texas!

• @lazyafro Feb 2022

Moved from northern IL to San Antonio just after FAWM last year. Happy FAWMing everyone

• @paranoidamerican Feb 2022

Anyone here interested in breakcore and that kind of electronic stuff? I'm trying to get a better understanding of it's history from some fellow texas people

• @ballyhoot  Feb 2022

@paranoidamerican sorry, I'm no help to you there, but hopefully one of our fellow Texans can help you out.

• @bhudgeons Feb 2022

Austin here.

• @valeriecox  Feb 2022

Heart of Texas born and raised. Currently representing from Belton, but I'm moving back to Killeen at the end of the month. Nice to see all y'all!

• @ballyhoot  Feb 2022

I thought Belton and Killeen were the same place... j/k

• @valeriecox  Feb 2022

@ballyhoot The Killeen people might say so, but the Belton people will kick your ass for that. :P

• @hamiltonpoolhall  Feb 2022

Here from Austin as well!

• @ballyhoot  Feb 2022

@hamiltonpoolhall @bhudgeons howdy to fellow Austinites! Ok I’m actually a Pflugervillian…. Where y’all based, generally speaking?

• @jamkar Feb 2022

Still in Gainesville!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...