Minnesota

Skip to the bottom

• @acromie Jan 2022

Where are all my Minnesotans at?! I've been away for a few years but super excited to be back this year. And it must be fate because I just happened to think of coming back the same day the site went live. It's gonna be a good year.

• @jlampson  Jan 2022

Howdy! I'm here! Been mostly a spectator the last couple of years, but am hoping to get as many songs done this time as I can!

• @alyxanderjames  Jan 2022

Hello! We (my husband, @fecknom, and I) just moved back to the Twin Cities this past summer after 9 years in the Chicago. I just started seminary last week so who knows if I'll end up getting any songs written this year, but excited to listen along, at least!

• @downburst  Jan 2022

I lived in Northfield for a while (a couple whiles) and I miss Minnesota a lot. My daughter lives in Mpls now, so I have a reason to visit at least.

• @bobjestes  Jan 2022

Alas... no longer in the Twin Cities after residing there for 26 years. Originally from the Milwaukee area and have been back in SE WI (Kenosha) for the past nine years. I still have so many friends and memories of my Minneapolis years and miss it... but Kenosha is a great place. too.

• @truetone  Feb 2022

Hi! I'm in NE Minneapolis.

• @jlampson  Feb 2022

@truetone - I'm in N Minneapolis! I'm eager to hear some of the stuff you've been working, and happy FAWMing!

• @truetone  Feb 2022

@jlampson awesome!

• @juliska Feb 2022

New Minnesotan here.

• @jlampson  Feb 2022

@juliska - hey there, just seeing this! Hope you're doing well! Please reach out if you're wanting to collaborate on any stuff!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...