New Hampshire Rollcall!

Skip to the bottom

• @mikeb  Jan 2022

Mike in Derry here.

• @tamsnumber4  Jan 2022

Keeping up the hope that more FAWMers will rise from the ice of NH!!

• @gmcgath  Jan 2022

Hi, I'm in Plaistow, recently moved from Kingston. This is my third year on FAWM.

• @mikeb  Feb 2022

Welcome, @gmcgath !

• @bethyrose Feb 2022

I'm in Durham near UNH! Fun to see a few other NH folk around anyways :)

• @richaaaay  Feb 2022

Hanover

• @matthogan Feb 2022

Gilmanton Iron Works. Doing my best to use FAWM to finish up some ideas that have been kicking around forever.

• @mikeb  Mar 2022

Hey southern New Hampshire FAWMers - you are invited to come play your FAWM (or other) songs at an acoustic open mic that #tamsnumber4 and I will be hosting on Sunday April 24 at Merrimack Ales in Lowell, MA. Sign-ups start at 1:30, music from 2-5.

• @tamsnumber4  Apr 2022

Merrimack Ales, where we were having the Open Mic, just notified us that they won't have any beer to sell the week of our event and cancelled our Open Mic. I am not happy about this, but this open mic is cancelled and I am very sorry to get your hopes up!!

• @mikeb  Apr 2022

But we have a new venue (in Nashua) lined up, stay in touch for the date! Send a message to Tams or me with your email address, if you are not on our email list already!

• @mikeb  Apr 2022

Mark your calendars! Acoustic open mic, June 5, 2-5pm, White Birch Brewing, 460 Amherst Street, Nashua, NH.
    PA, cables, music stand supplied. Suggested to bring your own microphone, but we will have them available.
    The closest we'll get to an area FAWMover this year!

And we have one more date, July 10, lined up for another!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...