Wisconsin

Skip to the bottom

• @silvermediapro  Jan 2022

hey friends!

signing on from sheboygan, & predicting that a dozen madisonians will soon reply to this post ;P <3

• @carleybaer  Jan 2022

Does it count if I'm Wisco in my heart? Born and raised in Milwaukee, still a diehard Packer fan, I visit often (or I used to in the Before Times...) I love Sheboygan, I used to go to Paradigm Coffee all the time.

• @silvermediapro  Jan 2022

@carleybaer BLESS, i friggin love paradigm! best coffee place in town :D

• @pipewrench67 Jan 2022

2 Non-Madisonians first. Checking in from picturesque West Allis. Hi-Ho

• @atam94  Jan 2022

I was in Holmen and the La Crosse area the last two years of FAWM, although I'm in Tomah this year. Can't wait for my favorite time of the year to officially start!

• @nancyrost  Jan 2022

Haha, first Madisonian on the thread!

• @johncrossman  Jan 2022

Just like my first FAWM, I tag in after Nancy here. +1 for Madison!

• @dasbinky  Jan 2022

And completing the 2 Johns and a Nancy trio, I am also here in Madison.

• @bitshred  Jan 2022

Madison here!

• @stephenwordsmith  Jan 2022

The WORT FM Facebook page just recognised me as a top fan, so I'm claiming citizenship by virtue of this.

• @toms  Jan 2022

I miss Madison more every day.

• @onewholovesrock Jan 2022

5 th year. Signing in from small town Montello. Just about 50 minutes north of Madison.

• @plumptunes Jan 2022

Waukesha born, raised, and currently reside. Did spend 5 years in Madison for college so am Madisonian-adjacent.

• @b3nut  Jan 2022

Mount Horeb checking in, but not....uh...trolling. ;)

• @eric Jan 2022

@carleybaer I live in Ohio but I used to tour through Sheboygan and played many times at Paradigm! Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Oshkosh, Madison- I miss touring

• @owl  Jan 2022

Another Madison FAWMer checking in!

• @kahlo2013  Jan 2022

Moved to Shawano, WI, (1969-1977) in 5th grade after living in Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, Texas, and Colorado; moved to Madison (1981-1989) after college in Iowa and Tennessee for more school/professional training; and came back to Madison in 2011 for work and life after living/learning/working in Connecticut and Michigan. Over the years have had many wonderful vacations along Wisconsin’s Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, and Mississippi River shores. ️ WI state parks, lakes, driftless region, apple and cherry orchards, small towns, cheese factories, and Northwoods.️ Would love to collaborate with other Wisconsinites during FAWM!

• @unpronounceable  Jan 2022

I'm not in Wisconsin, but sometimes I wish I was <3

• @cynthiawolff  Jan 2022

Born and raised in Sheboygan...Wisconsin is in my heart and in my soul...living in Southern California for eons now but home is and always will be Wisconsin.

• @sapient  Jan 2022

I love Spotted Cow and I've accidentally been to La Crosse twice. Does that count?

• @jorgevallentine Jan 2022

Following all fellow Wisconsin/Midwest peeps : ) (Milwaukee here!)

I really wanna get out to gig in Madison and Chicago sometime this year. <3

• @darcistrutt  Jan 2022

Hudson Wisconsin representative! We sometimes call ourselves the Wisconsin suburb of the Twin Cities since St Paul is just a few minutes away. My son is just south of Madison so I’ve enjoyed their FOP before. Proud to be a cheesehead.

• @erbaer  Jan 2022

I'm living in the Fox Valley... town of Greenville. Wisconsin has been my home my entire life. I wander occasionally and travel a bit but always wind up right back in Wisco'..... probably because all my stuff is here.

• @sp4cek4a3n Jan 2022

reporting in from Thrillwaukee!

• @jlampson  Jan 2022

Oh gosh, I grew up on the south shore of Lake Superior, but live in Minneapolis now. Pretty sure I have dual citizenship to both states. Looking forward to hearing what all you fine folks FAWM out in the fields this February!

• @wwalbrun Jan 2022

Spent my whole childhood in Appleton but went away to school and now live in Rhode Island. Still, Wisco is very near and dear to me with most all of my family still there. Good luck this FAWM cheeseheads!!

• @kevinmason  Jan 2022

Madison here! Formerly Appleton. Happy to see so many from this lovely state!

• @bobjestes  Jan 2022

Hey all... I'm originally from South Milwaukee, but after living in Milwaukee, Minneapolis,MN, and Alexandra, VA, I've settled down in Kenosha, WI and will be here for the long haul. There's no place like home!

• @sarahk Feb 2022

I was born, raised, and likely to die in WI for better or worse. Live in Evansville, south of Madison about 22 miles. Shout out to my fellow cheeseheads!

• @molichka Feb 2022

So glad to see a strong representation from Wisconsin! I live in Madison. I would love to collaborate on songwriting and performing with anyone who is interested!

• @misterdemp  Feb 2022

Appleton here! Great to see and hear you all making music!

• @wylddandelyon Feb 2022

I thought I checked in back in January. I'm in Milwaukee.

• @owl  Feb 2022

Just wanted to share my latest song here because it’s about Dr. Evermor’s Forevertron and has a lot of pro-Wisconsin lyrics in it :)

https://fawm.org/songs/130097/

• @hbusse  Feb 2022

Madisonian here too! Hi fellow Wisconsinites :)

• @ndavies  Feb 2022

Another from Madison here

• @kahlo2013  Mar 2022

Any interest in a virtual Wisconsin and friends of Wisconsin virtual FOP? If so I would be happy to host a zoom event on an upcoming weekend.

• @jlampson  Mar 2022

Yes! Also, I just finished watching the Sunspot live stream on their social media, by the way. May the Beloit/Benoit confusion continue! :)

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

I'd be up for that.

• @pipewrench67 Mar 2022

I'd be down with that.

• @dasbinky  Mar 2022

@kahlo2013 Will there be virtual cheese?

• @tcelliott  Mar 2022

Friends of Wisconsin. I like that. If you don't mind party crashers then I'll try to make it.

• @kahlo2013  Mar 2022

We would love that @tcelliott and @dasbinky feel free to bring the virtual cheese -I was going to virtually grill some brats. I’m looking at
    Fri 3/11 7-9
    Sat 3/12 4-6, 7-9, or 8-10
    Sun 3/13 times as above

Any strong preferences?
    Mine is the 12th anytime after 4 PM

• @dasbinky  Mar 2022

Any of those work for me, slight shared preference for any of the Saturday times.

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

I could do any of those times except 4-6 Sat/Sun.

• @dasbinky  Mar 2022

Barring any other feedback, how about we plan on 3/12 7-9pm?

• @johncrossman  Mar 2022

That time should be good

• @nancyrost  Mar 2022

Sounds good to me! I'll await Liz's map to the speakeasy.

• @wylddandelyon Mar 2022

Delighted to do a zoom meeting!

• @pipewrench67 Mar 2022

sounds good

• @kahlo2013  Mar 2022

SOUNDS GOOD - I will set up a ZOOM meeting for SAT March 12
    7-9 PM…. I will post here.

• @kahlo2013  Mar 2022

Wisconsin FAWM OVER PARTY WI-FOP - Virtual

ALL WI FAWMers and WI FAWMer collaborators/friends welcome!

Bring your own music/instruments/food/drink

SATURDAY EVENING MARCH 12

Time: Mar 12, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://uwmadison.zoom.us/j/93265876063?pwd=RTRhamhmSTFScXhOVXpybWFpWVFYZz09

Meeting ID: 932 6587 6063
    Passcode: FAWM

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...