Oregon Represent!

Skip to the bottom

• @carleybaer  Jan 2022

Hello from NE Portland! I've lived all over the country but the Pacific Northwest is best. Who else is here from the great Beaver State?

• @rayboneor  Jan 2022

My fresh spotless youth and I will be cobbling together our usual brand of song-like artifacts in our Sellwood redoubt. (Speaking of beavers, I found some nice beaver wood on the banks of the Little Nestucca yesterday.)

• @ericdistad  Jan 2022

Reporting in from Oregon City! (Hi neighbors!)

• @kvnwoodruff  Jan 2022

Hello fellow Oregonians, SE Portland checking in!

• @joshbelville Jan 2022

SE Portland also checking in! Let's do this!

• @trombonewyo Jan 2022

Checking in from the capital city Salem!

• @carleybaer  Jan 2022

Just throwing this out there, if we Oregonians want to do a virtual FOP sometime in March, I’m happy to host it! Obviously I’d love to meet in person but you know…

• @rayboneor  Jan 2022

Hey, just bumping this up there in case people didn't see it. That could be fun...or awkward. I sometimes think of the FAWMers I've known over the last decade as almost mythic characters. Would I want to meet them in person if given the chance? Hmmm...

• @jacobeverettwallace  Jan 2022

Bend, Oregon checking in!

• @gregorymckillop  Feb 2022

Hi! I live in Portland :) stoked to check all of you out!

PS there is a bar in portland that lets me book shows on their outdoor patio on sundays! If any of you would wanna do a little FAWM showcase together I would be happy to facilitate that happening!

There is enough space around the tables on the patio to sit distanced from other parties, and a space in the corner for musicians to perform.

• @carleybaer  Feb 2022

@gregorymckillop that sounds fun! I’d be down. What part of town is it in?

@carleybaer I just sent you an email! its near tabor :)

• @ceilidh  Mar 2022

Portland Folkmusic Society's Singtime Frolics is March 25-27, 2022 with open song circles and workshops. Come share your music! SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
    https://www.portlandfolkmusic.org/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=748368&module_id=505230

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...