SF Bay Area

Skip to the bottom

• @elesimo  Jan 2022

Hello, neighbors!

I moved to Sonoma (Bodega Bay) in 2020, after living in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Oakland, Berkeley, and SF.

• @gubna Jan 2022

I'm still in San Francisco! Born and raised!

Hey @elesimo!

• @dock  Jan 2022

Can Chico be considered the poor stepchild of the Bay Area?

• @elesimo  Jan 2022

@dock yes! Welcome! :)

• @phylo  Jan 2022

I'm still here in Castro Valley. Looking forward to checking out all your upcoming efforts. Love me some FAWM!

• @elainedimasi  Jan 2022

Hi all! Any other transplants like me, from the east coast, who had to get used to a change from FAWM being wintry and cold providing every reason to stay inside and track, versus being here where it's paradise outside every day of the year? This'll be my third Bay Area FAWM (4th if we count when I was on sabbatical here in 2011). I'm still confused by FAWMing without snow days!

• @elesimo  Jan 2022

@elainedimasi did you watch the videos that Burr published, about the 4-track collaborations? I had the same impression, it's crazy to see how for so many people FAWM is associated with snow and cold.

• @aesthetic72 Jan 2022

Davis here!

• @keykeyg Jan 2022

SF-er. here. for last 35 years originally from Georgia (and now you know why I'm here, and call it home)

• @radiobenedetto  Feb 2022

Here for another Oaklandish FAWM!

• @gregknudsen Feb 2022

Southbay here (Gilroy, to be specific)!

• @jodv  Feb 2022

Pleasanton here, rockin' the suburbs

• @evinwolverton Feb 2022

Oakland here. (And yes, @dock, Chico counts)

• @williedesacra  Feb 2022

Bay Area's distant suburb Sacramento checking in. Yeah. We always have to sit at the table near the bathrooms but that's okay.

• @chinacat  Feb 2022

We moved from SF to Reno in 2015. We refer to it as the “Far East Bay.”

• @elainedimasi  Feb 2022

Love seeing more check-in's! I drove out on Saturday to Vacaville, then to Elk Grove, then down 99 a bit and back to Oakland on 12 through some of the river delta region. So pretty. I'm so glad I moved out here. Been romancing the place since 1998 or so - finally got a job here 20+ years later!

Love Reno too :-) I would totally drive "only" that far for a FAWM-over party :-)

• @alanonymous Feb 2022

Hey here in SF! Howdy

• @elesimo  Feb 2022

In 2019 and 2020 I organized a weekend meeting at the beginning of FAWM and it's the thing I miss the most in these COVID times. Hopefully next year we can do it again!

• @jabes Feb 2022

Hiya! First time Fawmer in Oaklandish. Happy writing, y'all!

Leave a Message. Log in to FAWM or sign up first...